Refundable Booking upgrade & COVID-19
The Refundable Booking terms cover some scenarios associated to COVID-19:
- You, or someone within your immediate household, become infected with Covid-19 within the 7 days immediately prior to attending your booking, meaning you have to isolate or shield; supported by evidence of a positive PCR test result, carried out at an authorized laboratory and carrying a QR or bar code that can be verified.
- Someone within your immediate household, becomes infected with Covid-19, meaning you have to isolate or shield according to the law of the appropriate national government, supported by evidence of positive PCR test or government communication of isolation.
- The hospitalization, or death, of your Immediate family member due to Covid-19, within the 14 days immediately prior to attending your booking; supported by a medical / death certificate.
- A significant change in your pre-existing medical condition in the 7 days immediately prior to attending your booking results in a Doctor recommending you do not attend due to the risk of exposure to Covid-19.
What is NOT covered:
- Government travel bans related to COVID-19.
- Travel restrictions related to COVID-19 (e.g. obligatory quarantine).
- Flight cancellation related to COVID-19.
- Event cancellation or postponement, even if not caused by COVID-19.
For more information about what is covered by the Refundable Booking add-on, please visit https://www.refundable.me/extended/en/.